Applying for Admission to Cebu Bible College
We at Cebu Bible College (CBC) are thankful that you are interested in studying at CBC and pursuing a degree in Bible and Ministry. We would also like to applaud you for investigating this step toward possibly becoming a full-time servant/worker in the Lord’s Kingdom. Applying for Admission to CBC involves seven (7) steps:
- Fill out the Application for Admission form and submit the original Form 137 (High school report card) or certificate of completion indicating eligibility for college.
- Provide a Letter of Recommendation from your parents. Your parents also need to read and sign the CBC Letter to Parents which contains policies and expectations of Cebu Bible College.
- Provide a Letter of Recommendation using the Confidential Personal Reference Form from the preacher of your congregation where you have been worshiping for at least 2 years.
- Provide a Letter of Recommendation using the Confidential Academic Reference Form from your High school Principal or Teacher/Adviser.
- Write an Essay (in English and at least 500 words) which tell us:
i. Why you want to come to CBC.
ii.Why you believe you should be admitted for study at CBC.
iii. Your goals and plans after graduating from CBC with a degree in Bible and Ministry
(Note:The Essay form is included in the Application for Admission)
- Fill out and submit the Religious Background Questionnaire.
- Take and pass the CBC Entrance Exam (English Proficiency Qualifying Exam).
We recommend personally delivering your application to a CBC representative in your area; or sending your completed application by email if possible. Scan your completed application forms and send them to this email address: email@example.com:If you ship your application, be sure to allow plenty of time. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let CBC know that you are applying, and ship your completed package through “JRS”, “LBC”, or other local shippers to the following address:
Cebu Bible College
c/o Arlene Sun
Minoza Street, Poblacion Talamban
Cebu City, Cebu 6000